Friday, September 19, 2008

Design Major: Carhartt Collabs


-Similar to the 686 x Levi's collab I posted about in August, Burton has now teamed up with legendary workwear purveyors Carhartt. The collection is yet another in a slew of recent well-chosen Carhartt collaborations, like this Carhartt x Vans Chukka Boot.
-In addition to these projects, Carhartt Streetwear actually has a very respectable (and massive) collection available. The minds behind Carhartt's urban sector have been earning a lot of respect in the past few years with forward thinking projects like these, but I'm still haunted by the time last year when there were perfectly worn Carhartt pants in my exact size at Val Villy, but I didn't have the $10 they cost. I came back the next day, they were gone:(
-Photos from the Burton collection after the jump, and be sure to click the link to the streetwear site there's some ill stuff there.





No comments: