Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dress Code: F/W 09

-So we're a little behind on the Milan Fall/Winter 09 shows. We're all incredibly busy this quarter (you might notice that the time stamps on most of my own posts are from after midnight,) but I plan on busting out a bunch of runway commentary later tonight.

-The reviews are going to be a little more limited than our SS/09 coverage, again, because of the simple time factor. Nevertheless, I am much more a fan of cold weather collections (layering!) than springtime offerings, so I'll be sure to do my best to pick out my absolute favorite looks. I'll be pulling only one or two photos from the shows I like instead of doing jumped posts with eight or nine pictures. Just a note I thought I'd share, check back tomorrow for tons of good stuff.
-Feature image from Moschino, by Marcio Madeira, via men.style

No comments: