Thursday, July 31, 2008

School Supplies: Laced Up


-Last week I was talking to a friend about FTC, San Francisco's fabled skate shop/boutique, and he claimed that Seattle's Laced Up was just as good, if not better. He's from Cali, and I knew there was no bias at work, so I stole my dad's camera and stopped in last weekend to see what all the fuss was about. As you know, we at Class Act try to be as Northwest-centric as possible, and thus could hype Laced Up on principle alone. However, I can honestly say that Laced is truly one of a kind. The Seattle love is just a bonus.
























-I'm off to NYC tomorrow, and I plan on swinging by Supreme, the famed stomping grounds of the late Harold Hunter, to see how it measures up to Seattle's finest. In the meantime, school is creeping up on all of us so head up Pike Street to Laced Up while you still can...

No comments: