Monday, July 21, 2008

Music Theory: Jada x R.O.C.


-Jadakiss "Jada, the name is filthy. So what? The motherfucking game is filthy" has been one of my favorite MCs since way back. His solo debut, Kiss of Death was one of the most complete rap albums in a decade. Unfortunately, his sophomore effort fell a bit short, now Jada has ditched the Ruff Ryders crew and has signed with Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella, so be on the look out for the next Jada album to be nuts. In the mean time check this A Milli (I know there's been a million, but this one's good) freestyle. And check this interesting tidbit about the source of the now infamous 'a milli' sample.
"Probably think I won't murder you the way I smile but, I'm a take a lotta shots A.I. style."

1 comment:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris Stylish friend,

as i noticed through your comments that you like stylish people, i just wanted to warn you before i go to bed (it's late in Paris) : my last street style photos could make you fall in love with Paris and the stylish parisian girls ! lol

i wish you a pleasant evening and hop that my com is not intrusiv

cheers from Paris

Kamel
www.styleandthecity.com
PARIS