Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dress Code: Denim Review

- We at Class Act love our denim, as seen in Angelo's very thorough jeans washing guide, but since I am a jeans addict myself, I thought I would list a few of my favorite brands for the girls. (for guys I recommend Levi's Capital E or Nudies - these are the two brands I catch myself most frequently checking out.) This post seems to require that I share my most sought after feature in denim... slim cut calves. I can almost never find them small enough to be snug on me. (Click photo for better detail.)

1. Nudie Jeans High Kai
Every pair of jeans I've tried by Nudie fit perfectly, they wear well too.
2. Earnest Sewn Harlan .93
Best dark wash yet.
3. Hudson
Cute back pockets with out being too "dumb chick wearing Uggs and an Ed Hardy tee."
4. J Brand 12" Pencil Leg
Perfect basic jeans.
5. Ksubi Super Skinny Zips
I like the little details on the leg and back pockets area.

Honorable Mentions (or, they look great on everyone I've seen wearing them, but they just dont fit me right): Cheap Monday, Sass & Bide, Domino

No comments: