Monday, August 25, 2008

Geography: Back to 90210


-This is a little late, but I just read the September NYLON, the TV issue. And I feel I have the right to talk about the new 90210, because I'm probably one of the few people who read the issue that actually remembers the original show.
-I had already dismissed the 90210 remake as trying to come back on the Gossip Girl fervor that swept last year. I assumed, that anyone with a brain wouldn't fall for the ploy, and would stick with televisions 4th best show, GG. But then I saw this NYLON cover and found that, the new 90210 girls are fucking bomb. Especially Annalynne McCord (below). The verdict: Hotter than Blake Lively and Leighton Meester so I'll probably watch this instead. I only have room for one super-gay show aimed at teen girls in my TV schedule. Oh and also, it's being produced by Rob Thomas (not the Matchbox 20 guy,) who did one of the most underrated shows of the last few years, Veronica Mars.

No comments: