Monday, September 21, 2009

School Supplies: Fall Shopping List


-I'm gearing up to drop quite a bit of dough on clothing this season as I finish my last year of college and try to look dapper as I head out into the dire job market, so I figured I'd share some of the things that are on my definite buys list for the fall/winter. The first item is this Company of We captain leisure jacket. This one, in herringbone grail, comes in at $260 but I got a $25 coupon just for signing up for their e-mail list. I've wanted a DB blazer for awhile and this is a super-slim, moderately priced option from a brand I've got a growing appreciation for.

2 comments:

L.A.S said...

6 buttons...cmon...4 or no go...but otherwise fresh color, fit and you've got to love the change pocket (very british)...Company of We is def. going to break out and become a major player for those of us who don't want to break the bank, but want that new shit

Angelo said...

Word, I didn't even notice the 6 buttons, but I'm cool with it: The peak lapels, the change pocket and the buttons, that's all flash, I dig it.