Monday, March 9, 2009

School Supplies: Spring Items


-It's hard to get enthused about Spring style when it's snowy one day then 50 degrees and clear the next, but I'm starting to look around for things I need for the upcoming season. I wrote about my love of Toms Shoes way back when, and I still need to expand beyond my one black pair. The new spring styles are out now and the charitable company keeps putting out fresh takes on the minimalist design. 
-Another thing that caught my eye is this versatile bag from Tretorn, it would be a nice upgrade to my stock black camera bag, though it's quite a ways out of my price range. 
-Posting has been a little sparse lately, we apologize. I've been putting in 13 hour school days and Tim works every day in addition to school, but we've got some good shit coming including, hopefully, a lot more scene on the street shots when the weather gets a little warmer. Keep checking back.  

No comments: