Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Home Ec: Staying Stank Free

keepin down the stank, classy like.
-I finally got around to picking up some shoe trees this week at Winn Perry, and while I bought them primarily for my Alden loafers, I've found that the cedar trees are a really effective method for keeping the stank down in my Authentics1.
-The main reason for this relatively content-devoid post is to remind people about our other sites. As you might have noticed, this blog doesn't update daily. I found that trying to blog every day led to some forced and not-so-great posting. But if you've got a hankering for daily Class Act goodness, you should check out our Tumblr2 . My Tumblr is where I'd normally post a photo like the one above, that doesn't really have a blogable story behind it, but is still worth sharing. Tumblr also has a great Ask feature, where you can hit me with any style/shopping questions you might have. So, if you're interested in that sort of thing, and a bunch of other random but inspiring style images, hit up my supplemental blog. If you'd like to keep up on all the photos taken by Grace and I, visit our Flickr page. And if you'd really like more eyefive, follow me on Twitter, but be prepared for a lot of tweets about basketball, video games, food, tv, movies, skateboarding and really bad emo tunes (in addition to, obviously, clothing and style.)
-If you've taken the time to check out my other sites or to keep up with me on Twitter, I'm eternally thankful for your continued support.
1-See also: Lawrence's freezer method. 
2-I know a lot of you are already following our Tumblr, so thank you, and sorry for the redundant post. 

No comments: