Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School Supplies: Band of Outsiders x Barneys No Bunk No Junk


-This announcement has been around a couple places but I thought it was worthy of posting because, frankly, before this I was getting pretty bored by the things coming out of the Band of Outsiders camp (except for the Sperrys, of course). The No Bunk No Junk collection is supposed to encompass a Barneys aesthetic, I'm not sure what that means, but there is a serious lack of black in my wardrobe and Sternberg's crew hit the mark with this trench and leather jacket. The other pieces in the collection looked good too, but I chose things here that I'd actually be interested in snagging for myself. How dope an idea is a black corduroy bow tie? Pretty dope. Oh look, GQ talked to Sternberg about the collaboration.

No comments: