Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Administrative: Why We've Been Lagging


-I've been super uninspired to blog lately and I've been trying to figure out why. School isn't too demanding this quarter and fall is always my favorite season for assembling looks.
-But then I realized the obvious. Usually basketball season comes and since I live 300 miles north of home, I can't get Blazer games on tv, so I only watch basketball two nights a week when games are on ESPN and TNT. But this year the roommates and I bought an upgraded package so that we can get all the Blazer games, and we also got NBATV. So there you have it. Even if a game isn't on, there's always a highlight show or a fantasy special or something to watch. And that, my friends, is where my blogging time has gone; sucked into the NBATV abyss.
-Nevertheless, I'm trying to build back up the habit of daily blogging, but just to make it clear, there is no material thing in the world more important to me that the Portland Trail Blazers.

1 comment:

Holdin it down in Ptown said...

GO BLAZERS!!
(love your blog)