Saturday, August 15, 2009

Film School: Trailer Crazy

-Maybe it's just my mood today, but I found a bunch of movie trailers really entertaining today. So, y'know, here's some of them.


-This is Heath Ledger's last movie, and Johnny Depp takes up the role in the scenes Heath hadn't finished at the time of his passing, so it will make a shitload of money and looks cool too. Probably better than the new Alice in Wonderland.

-This just looks cool. And it's got the dude from Toyko Drift, one of the most underrated films of our time.

-After taking a 3-year break from watching Napoleon, I re-watched it and realized that it's still a brilliant movie. This new one from Nappy D director Jared Hess looks good, unlike his last film, Nacho Libre.

-This one looks like it may allow me to forgive Gerard Butler for 300 and whatever that newish romantic comedy he's in is and pretty much all the movies he's been in because their all shitty. Wait, I didn't see Rock 'n' Rolla, that's probably good.
-So, I guess I'm just in the mood for some dumb, pure entertainment cinema these days.

No comments: