Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dress Code: Skatability

DSC_1275
-When the weather gets warm it's hard for me to resist the urge to skate to school rather than walk. That being said, it's hard to dress for skating without looking like a high-schooler. To skate, I need pants that allow for a full range of motion in my legs (not happening in slim raw denim,) and lights layers that move well and can be removed if I get too hot.
-Duluth Pack.
-Gap Chambray.
-The Hill-Side chambray scarf in 'natural.'
-American Apparel v-neck (my summer staple, I have about seven.)
-Levi's 511 trousers.
-Vans Authentics.
-I ride DGK, or sometimes Seattle's best, Manik.

3 comments:

Junctioned said...

Did you smell something bad? Why the screw face? Nice look nonetheless.

Angelo said...

#GrimyLivin

BadScene said...

I've been skating in my 501 STF's. If sized correctly it's a good balance between a something skateable and straight-leg raw denim. They'll age as you skate and they'll only cost you $35.

Still, the twill 511 looks great.