Wednesday, April 8, 2009

School Supplies: Urbanite


-We're as weary of Urban Outfitters as any other style conscious folks, citing its propensity for attracting doucher-hipsterati, but the brand continues to gain credibility with solid collaborations. A couple weeks ago ACL uncovered an Urban project with legendary PNW outdoors label Filson, and today we heard about another Urban exclusive tee (above left) by our friends at the Portland based Blacktooth Clothing. Then I saw (and impulse bought) this short trench by Lark & Wolff by Steven Alan. As always when buying online, I used retailmenot to get a 10 percent discount. If you're not aware of the fabulous utility of retailmenot, look into it before you buy anything else online. 

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

love love blackooth.
you should write about the "swacket" from harput.. my friend has it and its the coolest thing in the world.
im sure you would love it.

http://www.harputsown.com/swchwo.html

Justin Timothy said...

How does the Lark and Wolff trench fit in the body? I was thinking about it as well.

Angelo said...

It fits pretty slim, which is good for me. My biggest concern when looking for a trench has always been that it would look like a tent on me, which is why I always looked for a belted model. But this one fits well and you can't beat the price.

Justin Timothy said...

That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

Thanks, I just placed my order.