Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School Supplies: Sperry x Modern Amusement


-I've noted my unequivocal love for Sperry a number of times, and more casually, I've dropped a couple lines about my appreciation for Modern Amusement. For a long time in high school I wasn't really pumped on slip-ons, but I was already a huge Sperry fan when I saw bought these in 2006. They're showing a good amount of wear but I still like them for the simple task of hopping on my skateboard and cruising to class on a sunny day. I got them for $75 at Nordstrom, and in the three years that I've owned them, I've never seen anyone else with the same pair. All in all, a great buy with a couple years left to enjoy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm Alexandra and I'm trying to update our contact database here at Atlantic Records. I checked out your site and I was hoping for some more information. I just have a list of questions and would really appreciate your response! Thank you!

1. Who contributes to this blog? (name, email address, and physical address if possible)

2. What kind of coverage is preferred? (video posts, MP3/audio posts, tour dates, news items, album reviews, show reviews, interviews) If different people use different formats please note that.

3. What type of music do you cover? (indie, pop/top 40, rock, hip-hop, r&b, punk, ect.) Again, if different writers prefer different genres, please note that.

Thanks again!

Alexandra.Comito@atlanticrecords.com